VACANT POSITION : HOUSE KEEPER
The following vacancy has arisen within the Tangaza Women Hostels and requires to be filled. The following is the job description and specification.
POSITION: HOUSE KEEPER
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The main duty is cleaning the house and making sure that the areas are tidy.
- One who loves her work and is able to stay at peace with students and other staffs
- The housekeeper should be able to handle situations with composed personality.
- One who is ready to adapt and learn new ideas and working styles.
- The person should have a good reputation when interacting with guests/students in the hostel.
- One who is able to manage her time well.
- Sound organizational skills and ability to establish priorities and work with minimum supervision
- At least form four certificate and other certificates will be considered too and especially in catering.
- At least one year experience in Housekeeping
- One should go through medical examination and should be fit to perform the housekeeping duties.
- One should be able to communicate in English, Kiswahili. French is an added advantage.
- Strong team player
- Attention to detail
If you feel you possess the above qualities, please forward your application letter and Curriculum Vitae indicating your daytime contacts to:
The Human Resources Officer,
P.O Box 15055-00509,
Or drop the documents at the Human Resources pigeon hole. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Closing date for applications is 31 st March 2017
Human Resources Officer.
CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION