When a vacancy arises within Tangaza, the following procedure should be followed when applying for the job:
- The vacancy advertisement is placed on the College notice boards, College website and CISA News Africa.
- Job applicants apply for the job if qualified by:
1. Filling in the online job application form
3. Posting their cover letters and resumes’ to:
The Human Resources Officer,
P.O. Box 15055-00509
- The job applications are sorted and the selection committee shortlists at least six candidates for the position
- The short listed candidates are called for the first interview and those selected proceed for the second interview
- The selection committee determines the successful candidate for the job.